818 total views, 6 views today
Why Work at Google?
Google (GOOG) has consistently claimed top spots on Glassdoor’s annual list of the 50 best places to work, as well as Fortune magazine’s annual list of the 100 best companies for whom to work multiple times over the years. In 2020, Google was listed as number 11 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list. This is in part because
A high percentage of Googlers say they’re satisfied in.
Most Googlers think their work makes the world a better place.
Googlers say their compensation is the best.
Google employee benefits are some of the best, offering opportunities for career growth, work that positively impacts the human race, and innovative culture.
Google Employee Benefits
- Google offers free food, with various dining halls at the Googleplex catered to all kinds of cuisine.
- Google offers on-site physicians, nurses, medical services, and health care coverage to keep its employees happy and healthy.
- Google offers its employees one of the most innovative work environment cultures.
- Google offers shuttle services to employees who work out of its Googleplex so they can avoid long wait times in traffic and even the stress of driving to work. Every morning, big black buses equipped with WiFi pick up employees to get to the office.
- Google also offers some of the best paid parental leave for new parents. Its employees have paid leave up to 18 weeks if the father is the primary caregiver, or seven weeks otherwise. Mothers are still entitled to 22 weeks of maternity leave.
- Google also offers a Global Education Leave program, which enables employees to take a leave of absence to pursue further education. All of this education is covered by Google.
- Since Google is one of the most well-known technology companies in the world, it offers employees better job prospects should they decide to leave the Googleplex. It also offers growth within the company, whether it be for middle management or higher-level management opportunities.
- Working at Google provides employees with a sense of contributing to the worldwide population.
- Google only looks for the best and brightest minds, and employees are always exposed to other amazing employees and intelligent thinkers.
- To help with morale, employees are free to bring their pets to work. Some Googlers describe that being able to bring their pets to work keeps their energy levels up, as well as bringing joy to other employees.
Although there are highly intelligent employees at Google, there is no rocket science that goes into Google offering one of the best work environments. Google simply treats people with respect and supports its employees’ creative and innovative endeavors.
So why you are waiting for go and join 😉